Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baby Chatter


Every morning my son is a chatter box! We sit and have big conversations together. I love it....I simply love it. I even get excited to walk around the corner into his room just so I can see his smiling face. Then a few minutes later....all the talking starts.:)
I'm God's child. And today my son is a reminder to me of how much God loves to hear me talk to Him in the morning. Could it be that He gets excited for me to wake up? He longs to see me smile and hear me talk to Him? My "chatter" may not be any more coherent then baby talk sometimes....but its a precious and humbling thought to me that my Father would want to hear it.
May my bond with my Heavenly Father be sweet.....may He love it when I wake up in the morning.

"My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning I will direct it to You, And will look up." Psalm 5:3


No comments:

Post a Comment